Manager, Digital Banking System Compliance for SATHAPANA Bank Plc.
|Computer - General, Computer - Networking, Computer - Programming|
|Full time job|
|11th November 2019|
|At least 5 years|
We are looking for qualified candidate to fill for the positions below.
- Manager, Digital Banking System Compliance (1 Position)
The prime responsibility is to ensure compliance of the bank’s digital banking systems with various requirements from information security, internal audit as well as from the external audit. Below are key responsibilities in details:
- Supervise the digital banking system compliance unit with cost effectiveness and efficiency.
- Coordinate compliance tasks with information security team, internal audit team as well as external audit team.
- Lead in the development and enhancement of the digital banking system policies, user manual and standard operating procedures for the department.
- Ensure all digital banking system incidents report are developed properly and provide the report to the head of the department to review.
- Make sure the backup environment (DR) and the production environment (DC) of Card Management System (CMS) and the digital banking systems (IB/MB) as well as other digital systems having the same configuration, settings, parameterizing and real-time synchronization.
- Conduct switching over exercise between DC and DR at least twice a year.
- Collect logs that includes all program changes/report customization/all maintenance changes (monthly security patch) of CMS and IB/MB Systems and keep them yearly.
- Review and maintain all change request documents (system change request. user change request, user acceptance …etc.).
- Develop and maintain user access control matrixes of the CMS and IB/MB systems as well as other digital related systems.
- Conduct periodic review on the document of changes mentioned above in every three months.
- Conduct periodic review on the user access roles in every three months.
- Implement system hardening as per advised by Information security team with proper testing before moving to production.
- Monitor the daily, weekly and monthly backup of CMS, IB/MB systems and other digital related systems to make sure the backup is well done.
- Perform monthly data restoration testing with proper reports.
- Ensure PCI compliance as well as internal and external audit.
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Information Technology, Information Security, Cyber security, or related field
- Other certification of Information Security, IT Audit, or IT Quality assurance is a plus
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience related to Information Security, IT auditing or IT Quality Assurance
- Knowledge of and experience with security regulations and standards including NIST, SANS, PCI, ISO/IEC, CIS
- Experience in IT policy development and gap analysis
- Experience in quality inspection, auditing and testing
- Experience with implementation of corrective action programs
- Experience in hardening development
- Detail oriented skill
- Customer service orientation skill
- Communication skills - verbal and written
- Leadership and team work
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit the updated CVs to email provided in the contact detail.
For more information, please contact us at phone number or go to our website.