Procurement officer for Grant and Analyst for World Vision Cambodia
|Business Administration, Information Technology, Sales / Marketing|
|Full time job|
|31 October 2019|
|$749 - $937|
|At least 3 years|
World Vision International is an international Christian Humanitarian Organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice. We are global community with a purpose – to bring about positive change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. People are inspired to work for us because they want to contribute to making a difference. We are part of an international team, using our talent, determination and influence to invest in a better tomorrow.
Are you ready to be a change maker?
Our Cambodia Office is seeking for one (01) qualified candidate to fill in the position below:
JOB ID : NO-FY19-F027
Position : Procurement officer for Grant and Analyst
Location : National Office
Salary : 749-937 USD
I. THE PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Manage and provide efficiency and effective procurement support to all World Vision Grant and PNS funded projects in Cambodia to ensure all relevance grant regulations and internal policies are fully compliance. Provide accurate procurement data analysis and advice on procurement process improvement to help managers or leaders in decision making
- To ensure procurement is provide high quality and value add to all type of grant proposals
- Provide effective and accurate procurement management for all type of grant and PNS fund regulations.
- Provide technical support to all Procurement staff and managers who are work for grant to ensure all procurements expenses charge to grant fully follow the agreed requirements.
- Provide accurate procurement data analysis and report, bring value add to procurement decision making in cost efficiency, excellence serve to customers.
- Analyse and advice to procurement team on Process Improvement in procurement business
- Advice the efficient way of procuring with is less time, less cost, accurate data, timely, and value added in making decision.
As part of the World Vision Cambodia mandate requirements for new staff, all candidates who are offered job are required to produce Local Police Clearance Certificate prior to date of joining in the organization. We recommend applying for the certificate upon application submission.
- University Degree in the field of Marketing, Business Administration, or Information Technology or Supply Chain Management.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications, preferably encompassing procurement, supply chain, commerce or business administration are highly desirable
- Knowledge of local, national and organizational procurement statutes
- Grant management knowledge
- Ability to compile, review, categorize, prioritize, analyze and interpret data and/or information
- Ability to develop spreadsheets, analyze results, and report findings
- Ability to prioritize tasks and follow through with service receivers for assistance
- Negotiation skill with suppliers
- Good knowledge of English, speaking and writing.
- Ability to analyze the conditions for items and services in markets.
- Technical skills - knowledge of the materials, especially computer equipment
- At least 3 years’ experience in procurement works
- Work effectively with little or no supervision
- Working experience with grant project
- English skills to negotiate with international counterparts
- Please copy JOB ID: NO-FY19-F027 to be your email subject ONLY and attach your completed Application Form, CV and Cover Letter to Email or contact us at phone number provided in the contact detail.
- Please follow this link for WV Application Form.
GO GREEN! SAVE THE TREES!
All applications should be sent in soft copy (word document or PDF)
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
WVI is committed to the protection of children. We do not employ staff whose background is not aligned to our child protection practices. Hence employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Closing date is 31stOctober 2019 at 17:00
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
World Vision is an international Christian humanitarian and development organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice for vulnerable children.
|World Vision Cambodia|
|023 216 052|
|National Office, Phnom Penh|