Partnerships Manager for World Vision Cambodia
|Educate/Train/Teaching, Law, Manufacture / Operations, Sales / Marketing|
|Full time job|
|18 October 2019|
|$1,280 - $1,600|
|At least 3 years|
NOTE: ONLY CAMBODIAN NATIONALS MAY APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
World Vision International is an international Christian Humanitarian Organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice. We are global community with a purpose – to bring about positive change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. People are inspired to work for us because they want to contribute to making a difference. We are part of an international team, using our talent, determination and influence to invest in a better tomorrow.
Are you ready to be a change maker?
Our Cambodia Office is seeking for one (01) qualified local candidate to fill in the position below:
JOB ID : NO-FY19-F007
Position : Partnerships Manager
Location : National Office
Salary : 1,280- 1,600 USD
I. THE PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The Partnerships Manager identifies and develops new funding opportunities, works consultatively to ensure WVC has relevant “products” and presents these to prospective and current partners to generate income enabling children’s lives to be changed.
The Partnership Manager works with their team to ensure that our funding partners grow in their understanding of World Visions work and the impact that their support makes.
- Manage a portfolio of marketing initiatives with specific focus on Corporate Partnerships, Campaigns and major donors to achieve annual income targets.
- Establish, develop and grow external corporate and donor relationships, building a strong network of local partners who grow in their understanding and life changing impact of World Visions work.
- Implement the annual strategic marketing plan and contribute to the ongoing update of the 3 years strategic plan.
- Ensure all marketing materials produced adhere to Brand Guidelines and professionally represent WV, in a manner contextually relevant, and reflective of WV values.
- Develop and Establish strong partnering relationships with key internal stakeholders.
- Contribute and lead to affirm a team culture that aligns to World Vision values, Vision and Mission.
As part of the World Vision Cambodia mandate requirements for new staff, all candidates who are offered job are required to produce Local Police Clearance Certificate prior to date of joining in the organization. We recommend applying for the certificate upon application submission.
- University Degree
- Strong engagement skills, enabling the establishment and development of partnerships with senior leaders in key companies and major donors.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills (Khmer and English)
- A demonstrated ability to work with teams from other functions,
- Experience of effectively managing and developing teams
- Experience and Skills in representing and engaging with Senior Leaders/ managers of different organisations and companies.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working with marketing, sales, operations, finance, law, education or business functions.
- Experience in implementing of strategic plans/ Fundraising or Business Development is Preferred
- Please copy JOB ID: NO-FY19-F007 to be your email subject ONLY and attach your completed Application Form, CV and Cover Letter to Email or contact us at phone number provided in the contact detail.
- Please follow this link for WV Application Form.
GO GREEN! SAVE THE TREES!
All applications should be sent in soft copy (word document or PDF)
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
WVI is committed to the protection of children. We do not employ staff whose background is not aligned to our child protection practices. Hence employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Closing date is 18th October 2019 at 17:00
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
World Vision is an international Christian humanitarian and development organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice for vulnerable children.
|World Vision Cambodia|
|023 216 052|
|National Office, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|