Lead Operator for Chevron (Cambodia) Limited
|Business Administration, Management|
|Full time job|
|26 September 2019|
Chevron (Cambodia) Limited is a Global Energy Company most admired for its people, partnership and performance. We are urgently seeking for a qualified candidate to fill the position of Lead Operator reporting to SHV Terminal Manager/Cambodia based in Sihanouk Ville.
OE/HES activities including but not limited to verifying work permits, ensuring safe work practices followed, emergency response, use of MOC processes, incident reporting / mitigation, LPS coaching and stewardship.
- Operational Excellence/Health, Environment & Safety activities per established priorities such as supervising product receipt, tank gauging, truck – loading / unloading, product sampling, transfers, sampling, quality control checks, additive and Dye receipt/use, inventory storage and warehouse operations as applicable. Comply with OE/HES policies, standards and procedures.
- Executes planned routine maintenance activities such as but not limited to fire extinguisher inspections, machinery, AI equipment such as storage tanks, buildings, pipeline, valves and equipment. To maintain and ensure the proper housekeeping of the terminal.
- Available for 2 or 3-shift cycle with Operations running 24/7 if required.
- Manage and lead shift operation team in ensuring safe, efficient and reliable execution of operations.
- Developing and revise Operating procedures as per required.
- Working closely with Procurement for terminal spare parts and other purchasing.
- Monitors work and performance of contractors, customers, drivers and third parties to ensure compliance with work scope, work procedures and good house-keeping of the terminal.
- Ensures the performance of measurements / checks and maintenance of terminal records as assigned, e.g. Waste, fire protection equipment, terminal inspection checklists, AI equipment, equipment calibrations, tank overfill protection etc.
- Stakeholders Engagement
Liaises with vessel masters, surveyors and internal & external stakeholders with regard to receipt, storage, loading and distribution of products. Monitor to ensure standards and processes are compiled with.
- Leadership Accountability
Provides coaching and leadership to operators and shift personnel to ensure compliance with OE/HES and T&O Terminal and Fleet standards and processes and to assist them in developing competency fluency. Ensures fraud prevention processes are robust and strictly followed.
- Training & Development
- Participates in all trainings. Develop fluency in competency by continuously application of learned skills and self-learning.
- Assists as a SME to deliver training to operators, etc.
Perform any other duties as assigned by Terminal Manager, e.g. Terminal Scorecard, LPS Stewardship meeting file, project management, etc. Respond to emergency response as first responder team lead until relief by others
- Bachelor Degree in Management or Business Administration
- Has experiences with Fuel Company will be advantage.
- Excellent computer skills MS Word, MS Excel, Power Point, Internal & Email.
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Good communication and coordination skills
- Good leadership and Management Skill
Interested applicants should submit Covering Letter and CV with one current photo (4x6) to Human Resources; Address: 4th Floor, Phnom Penh Center, Street 274, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh; or send via email: HengS@chevron.com
Deadline of application Sep 26, 2019 before 5:00pm
Note: CV and application are not returnable. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified