Administration Assistant for World Vision Cambodia
|Assistant, Banking / Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Sales / Marketing|
|Full time job, Contract job|
|16 August 2019|
|$397 - $496|
|At least 2 years|
World Vision International is an international Christian Humanitarian Organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice. We are global community with a purpose – to bring about positive change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. People are inspired to work for us because they want to contribute to making a difference. We are part of an international team, using our talent, determination and influence to invest in a better tomorrow.
Are you ready to be a change maker?
Our Cambodia Office is seeking for one (01) qualified local candidate to fill in the position below:
JOB ID : NO-FY19-F070
Position : Administration Assistant
Location : National Office
Salary : 397-496 USD
I. THE PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To Provide assistance to Admin Unit and Administration office for efficient and smooth day to day adminsitration services such as courier service, asset management, kitchen and rest room supply, office cleanliness and hygiene, monitoring office equipment and furniture at National Office
- Delivery and dispatch of courier and parcels
- Coordinate phone calls with receptionist for staff,
- Upkeep and maintenance of photo copy machines
- Update records, physical check, labelin and initiate discposal of assets
- Kitchen and Rest Room supply management
- Visit and review office cleanliness in NO
- Monitoring office equipment and furniture
- Event decoration at National Office.
- Work with staff during events in National Offce and support as and when needed help for decorations and related purchases.
As part of the World Vision Cambodia mandate requirements for new staff, all candidates who are offered job are required to produce Local Police Clearance Certificate prior to date of joining in the organization. We recommend applying for the certificate upon application submission.
- Associate Degree in business administration/commerce/finance etc. with 3 years’ experience in core admin work.
- OR Bachelor’s Degree in business administration/commerce/finance etc., or other related field With 2 years of work experience in core admin work.
- In preparing payment/ Customer service/ arrange Travelling/ courier service other experience related to business administration, office management, facility operation (preferably large organization, school, other companies)
- Office management, asset management, logistic and vendor management
- Good command of English (speaking and writing)
- Good computer skills (Word and excel, emails, internet)
- Demonstrated excellent customer service mindset
- Effective communication skills both written and oral
- Good in organising, interpersonal skills
Please copy job ID: NO-FY19-F0670 to be your email subject ONLY and attach your completed Application Form, CV and Cover Letter to Email: email@example.com or contact us at Tel: 023 216 052 Ext: 121
GO GREEN! SAVE THE TREES!
All applications should be sent in soft copy (word document or PDF)
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
WVI is committed to the protection of children. We do not employ staff whose background is not aligned to our child protection practices. Hence employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Closing Date: 16 August 2019 5:00PM
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
World Vision is an international Christian humanitarian and development organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice for vulnerable children.
|World Vision Cambodia|
|023 216 052
|National Office, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|