Head of Security Department for Cambodian Public Bank
|23rd August 2019|
|At least 5 years|
We are looking for qualified candidate to fill for the position below.
- Head of Security Department
- Assist the Assistant General Manager of Security Department to conduct research and advise on policy relating to the security of the Bank.
- Ensure the safety of staff, customers and property of the Bank and maintain a high standard of security in the Bank’s main building and branches.
- Initiate regular checks on the Bank’s security equipment and ensure that all security equipment and related items at Campu Bank’s Building and branches are properly maintained/serviced and are in good working order/condition at all times.
- Liaise with companies providing security guard services and act on the Bank’s behalf in negotiating the terms of the contract.
- Monitor the performances of the security personnel and ensure the staff maintain high level of discipline and professionalism in discharging their duties.
- A recognised Degree in related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a similar capacity
- Possesses good spoken and written English
- Committed and able to lead with minimum supervision
- Possesses good leadership qualities and ability to work well under pressure
Interested candidates are requested to submit CV and Cover Letter send to us via email provided in the contact detail. For more information can contact via phone.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Cambodian Public Bank (“The Bank” or “Campu Bank”) was incorporated in Cambodia on 20 February 1992 and commenced its business on 25 May 1992. The parent company of the Bank is Public Bank Berhad, and bank licensed and incorporated in Malaysia. Public Bank is a top-tier bank, well-reputed for its prudent management, superior customer service, uncompromising service delivery standards and strong corporate governmence and corporate culture.
The Bank is principally engaged in all aspects of banking business and provision of related financial services. Campu Bank continues to grow in strength year after year. The branch network has been expanded to 30 branches.
|Cambodian Public Bank|
|023 222 880 (Office)|
|No. 23, Kramuon Sar Avenue (Street No. 114), Sangkat Phsar Thmey 2, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh|