Administration Officer for World Vision Cambodia
|Full time job, Contract job|
|02 August 2019|
|$749 - $937|
|At least 4 years|
World Vision International is an international Christian Humanitarian Organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice. We are global community with a purpose – to bring about positive change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. People are inspired to work for us because they want to contribute to making a difference. We are part of an international team, using our talent, determination and influence to invest in a better tomorrow.
Are you ready to be a change maker?
Our Cambodia Office is seeking for one (01) qualified local candidate to fill in the position below:
JOB ID : NO-FY19-F068
Position : Administration Officer
Location : National Office
Salary : 749-937 USD
I. THE PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To Coordinate and deliver efficient and smooth day to day administrative services for National Office & Partial to field offices.
- Responsible for coordinating WVIC annual office supplies
- Responsible to handle WVIC vehicle and motorbike’s Insurance
- Provide support on administrative needs on key National and Global events
- Manage and handle visa service for International & expat staff
- Responsible for handling admin payments ( partial NO – PP and Filed Offices )
- Responsible for the maintenance of WVIC meeting room, online booking system
- Work with reception team and handle NO guest relations and hospitality services
- Responsible to review Asset & inventory management system at NO
- Guide and manage the external vendors who are assigned for upkeep and cleaning of NO office.
As part of the World Vision Cambodia mandate requirements for new staff, all candidates who are offered job are required to produce Local Police Clearance Certificate prior to date of joining in the organization. We recommend applying for the certificate upon application submission.
- Bachelor degree – Business Administration or related field
- Proficient Computer skills ie. Words, Excel, internet and emails
- Proficient English (Read and Write )
- Effective Communication skills, including strong influence and interpersonal skills
- Planning, Organizing, Analytical, Coordinating skill
- Knowledge of fundamental concepts of accounting
- Pleasantry, courteous , humble and patient
- Demonstrated high customer service mindset
- At least 4 years’ experience in Administration Work, specifically on office facility, Govt passport/visa liaison and dealing with vendors.
- Effective skills working with Government various ministries
- Experience in processing payment and cost charge, knowledge of Admin Budget
- Experience in asset management, storage and inventory management.
Please copy job ID: NO-FY19-F068 to be your email subject ONLY and attach your completed Application Form, CV and Cover Letter to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at Tel: 023 216 052 Ext: 121
GO GREEN! SAVE THE TREES!
All applications should be sent in soft copy (word document or PDF)
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
WVI is committed to the protection of children. We do not employ staff whose background is not aligned to our child protection practices. Hence employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Closing Date: 2 August 2019 5:00PM
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
World Vision is an international Christian humanitarian and development organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice for vulnerable children.
|World Vision Cambodia|
|023 216 052