Housekeeping Supervisor for Hongkong Land (Mansions) Limited
|Admin / Supervisory, Business Administration, Hotel/Restaurant|
|Full time job|
|17th August 2019|
|At least 3-4 years|
Hongkong Land is one of Asia’s leading property investment, management and development groups with premium commercial and residential property interests across the region. Currently, we are looking for Housekeeping Supervisor, 01 positions.
Location : Phnom Penh
Reports to : Senior Housekeeping Supervisor
Department : Operation
- To plan, organise and supervise the housekeeping activities on a daily basis.
- Prepare the daily work schedule for housekeeping attendants.
- Responsible for the supervision, coordination & motivation of all housekeeping.
- Enforces policies and procedures in relation to the housekeeping service.
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly and yearly cleaning schedules for respective items such as furniture shampooing, curtain cleaning, window cleaning etc. and check quality of cleaning.
- Ensure quality in cleaning and finishing.
- Ensure proper inventory control of cleaning products & equipment.
- Ensure proper distribution and control of apartment keys.
- Inform Operations Manager if there are any necessary repairs found within the apartments.
- Work together with Laundry Staff
- Hold daily briefing with staff
- Reports any major problems found in the tenants’ room.
- Keep proper stock control
- Manage and maintain housekeeping budget.
- Produce monthly operational performance reports.
- Produce monthly staff turnover report.
- Responsible for the training of all non-supervisory staff.
- Conduct annual appraisals with your staff.
- Monitor the grooming standards of all staff.
- Previous experience at a supervisor level in the Housekeeping Department for a 5*hotel (at least 3-4 years)
- Good communication skills, good presentation, strong personal skill
- Good at solving problems and have the best solution for both operation and subordinates
- Hard worker, flexible working hours
- Good and positive attitude, team player
- Able to communication in English.
Any interested candidates who can apply CV to our office in working hour or by an email: firstname.lastname@example.org and building A1, Street 102, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Phnom Penh.
For further detail, please contact 023 963 694.