Market Facilitator for Local Value Chain Development for World Vision Cambodia
|Agriculture, Business Administration, Sales / Marketing|
|Full time job, Contract job|
|Siem Reap, Banteay Meanchey, Kampong Chhnang, Kampong Thom, Preah Vihear|
|30 July 2019|
|$749 - $937|
|At least 3 years|
NOTE: ONLY CAMBODIAN NATIONALS MAY APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
World Vision International is an international Christian Humanitarian Organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice. We are global community with a purpose – to bring about positive change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. People are inspired to work for us because they want to contribute to making a difference. We are part of an international team, using our talent, determination and influence to invest in a better tomorrow.
Are you ready to be a change maker?
Our Cambodia Office is seeking for one (05) qualified candidate to fill in the position below:
JOB ID :
- PVH-FY19-F015 (Tbeng Meanchey Preah Vihea)
- KPT-FY19-F013 (Kompong Svay Kampong Thom)
- SRO-FY19-F008 (Puok Siem Reap)
- KCC-FY19-F009 (Rolea Pha Ea Kampong Chhnang),
- BMC-FY19-F015 (Mongkol Borei 2 Banteay Mean Chey)
Position : Market Facilitator for Local Value Chain Development
Location : Tbeng Meanchey Preah Vihea (1), Kompong Svay Kampong Thom(1), Puok Siem Reap (1), Rolea Pha Ea Kampong Chhnang (1) and Mongkol Borei 2 Banteay Mean Chey (1).
Salary & Benefit Package : 749USD – 937USD
I. THE PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To undertake provincial field implementation of local value chain development that provides overall support and facilitation to Agriculture Cooperative (AC)/Producer Groups (PG) and producers who have children including most vulnerable children within under target program to increase their incomes by assisting AC/PG and producers to meet buyers requirements and gain access to more lucrative and sustainable markets. Key duties will include; working with producers to understand the opportunities for local production and marketing, conducting participatory value chain analysis, identifying key market players, opportunities and constraints, formulating innovative market hypothetical’s, generating real market orders and coaching/mentoring of producers in AC/PG.
- Engage with AC and relevant stakeholders to participate in LVCD assessments and responsible for undertaking situational analysis and local value chain assessment, and produce assessment reports.
- Responsible for mobilizing producers including most vulnerable children producers in target area into producer groups and AC/PG function.
- Provide capacity building to AC/PG and producers to improve their leadership, management and technical practices and lead to improved AC/PG functioning and productivity of production.
- Implement interventions and awareness raising that promote gender equitable access to profitable farming activities.
- Establish connection between producers with buyers, service providers, input suppliers, financial institution, local government, civil societies, and development partners.
- Provide mentoring and coaching to producers and AC/PG to build producers’ capacity for better connecting with markets.
- Conduct monthly budget monitoring and report to supervisor to ensure over/under spend is less than 3%.
- Participate in the project baseline, evaluation, and evidence building process.
As part of the World Vision Cambodia mandate requirements for new staff, all candidates who are offered job are required to produce Local Police Clearance Certificate prior to date of joining in the organisation.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, Commerce, or related field/s will be highly valued. Graduate in Agriculture Science is a plus
- Technical knowledge and skills on value chain development, business & market development, and private sector development
- Knowledge of community development theory and practice, knowledge of basic monitoring & evaluation processes and tools and knowledge of community facilitation methodology
- At least 3 years’ experiences in the value chain development, business facilitation, private sector development, business development or market linkages/facilitation
- Demonstrated good teamwork, facilitation and collaboration skills
- Experience working with and developing AC/producer group, buyers, private sectors and farmers
- Experience in project management such as budget management, planning, managing own workload, monitoring, and evaluation
- Experience using M&E data collection tools and performing data entry and experience in coordinating and delivering training and workshops for groups and communities (including coaching and mentoring)
- Please follow the link: http://careers.wvi.org/job-opportunities-in-cambodia, Download the WV application form and APPLY ONLINE submitting your World Vision Application Form, CV and Cover Letter.
- If you cannot see the job announcement on World Vision website through the link above(1):
Please copy job ID: PVH-FY19-F015 (Tbeng Meanchey Preah Vihea), KPT-FY19-F013 (Kompong Svay Kampong Thom), SRO-FY19-F008 (Puok Siem Reap), KCC-FY19-F009 (Rolea Pha Ea Kampong Chhnang), BMC-FY19-F015 (Mongkol Borei 2 Banteay Mean Chey) to be your email subject ONLY and attach your completed Application Form, CV and Cover Letter to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at Tel: 023 216 052 Ext: 121
GO GREEN! SAVE THE TREES!
All applications should be sent in soft copy (word document or PDF)
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
WVI is committed to the protection of children. We do not employ staff whose background is not aligned to our child protection practices. Hence employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Closing date is 30th July 2019, at 5:00 PM
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
World Vision is an international Christian humanitarian and development organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice for vulnerable children.
|World Vision Cambodia|
|023 216 052
|Tbeng Meanchey, Preah Vihea
Kompong Svay, Kampong Thom
Puok, Siem Reap
Rolea Pha Ea, Kampong Chhnang
Mongkol Borei 2, Banteay Mean Chey