Finance Officer for Payroll and Taxation for Good Neighbors Cambodia
|29 July 2019|
|At least 3 years|
Good Neighbors Cambodia (GNC) is the field country office of Good Neighbors International working in 36 countries in the world. GNC is implementing long-term development program focusing on sponsorship, child protection, education, health, WASH, income generation & partnership building and advocacy in 7 Community Development Programs in 4 provinces and 1 city of Cambodia; and we are expanding more programs to other provinces to meet our rapid growth. GNC is now working with key sustainability partners and relevant department of government and NGOs to promote positive impact to vulnerable people, especially children.
We are inviting motivated and qualified candidates to join our dynamic team for the following positions:
- Finance Officer for Payroll and Taxation, 1 position based in Head Office, Phnom Penh
Staff Payroll and wages
- Make sure the accuracy of 2 times payment of payroll register as per stated in GNC’s policy without error and timely manner.
- Work closely with HR and Admin Department for collecting, calculating, and entering data in order to maintain and update payroll information
- Ensure every new GNC staff have bank account for payroll
- Ensure all payroll transactions are processed efficiently
- Maintain payroll operations by following policies and procedures
- Schedule bank payments or hand out pay directly to employees
- Ensure the payment of final pay of staffs who separated from GNC with timely manner.
- Ensure every staff signs on pay slips
Taxation and Compliance
- Ensure ToS and withholdings tax comply with regulations
- Work closely with HR staff to process ToS, withholding and payment to General Department of Taxation.
- Provides guidance, support to AFOs about ToS and withholding tax
- Ensure CDPs A/P/Liabilities accurate,
- Follow up on the outstanding accounts payable, Tos, Withholding tax and accounts receivable
- Work with HR and Admin department to request for annual tax exemption on GNC incomes.
GNC’s Seniority Funds
- Ensure of calculation and monthly reporting on seniority fund of GNC as a whole.
- Ensure seniority fund processed efficiently in order to ensure complete and accurate records transaction.
- Work closely with HR staff to process seniority fund and transfer to seniority bank account.
- Take a lead in seniority fund payment to staffs every June and December of the year.
- Other tasks as required by the Head of Finance Department and Country Director.
- Bachelor degree in Finance or Equivalent
- Minimum 3 years-experience related field.
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting and cost control procedures
- Knowledge of Taxation is a must.
- Ability to gather and analyze statistical data and generate reports
- Fluency in English both writing and speaking
- At least 2 years’ experience in QuickBooks accounting system and computer skill (Ms. word, excel and PPT)
- Advanced knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet is preferable;
- Aptitude and interest in financial management and accounting;
- Highly organized, punctual and able to multitask and set priorities to meet deadline. Flexible and able to adapt to changing work assignments on a routine basis;
- Honest and trustworthy, hard-working and willing to learn
- Humble and steward-like accountability.
Beside basic salary, the successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary and other benefits such as 13th month salary, seniority fund, health, life and accident insurance for 24 hour and phone card allowance.
All interested candidates are required to send their Cover Letter and CV including salary expectation & location where you apply from with 3 references to Mr. Suon Mean, Administration & Human Resource Department Manager, via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Do not attach any certificates. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. All applicants are highly encouraged to visit GNC’s website and official Facebook page to discover more of our activities and get updated with new opportunity.
The deadline for application is 29th July, 2019.
Candidates will be expected to comply with Good Neighbors Cambodia's child protection policy.
GNC Head Office:
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Good Neighbors Cambodia (GNC) is the field country office of Good Neighbors International working in 37 countries in the world. GNC is implementing long-term development program focusing on sponsorship, child protection, education, health, WASH, income generation & partnership building and advocacy in 9 Community Development Programs in 5 provinces of Cambodia; and we are expanding more programs to other provinces to meet our rapid growth. GNC is now working with key sustainability partners and relevant department of government and NGOs to promote positive impact to vulnerable people, especially children.
|Good Neighbors Cambodia|
|023 880 557|
|#71A, Street 608, Sangkat Boeung Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|