Community-led Development Motivator for Ponleu Ney Kdey Sangkhum
|24 July 2019|
|$250 - $275|
|At least 1 year|
Ponleu Ney Kdey Sangkhum (PNKS) is a Cambodian and Christian NGO localized from CORD UK with offices in Phnom Penh, Prey Veng, Kampong Speu, Kampot, and Preah Vihear. Our projects focus on integrated community development which promote community-led development and community initiatives. We are currently looking for qualified Cambodians to fill the position of Community-Led Development Motivator for Prey Veng Project.
- Community-led Development Motivator : 1 position based in Preah Sdach District, Prey Veng Province (250$ - 275$)
- Ensure the responsible villages have complete general village information.
- Understand the context/ needs/ issues of his/her responsible areas.
- Document information data of the responsible areas.
- Assist in collecting data
- Coordinate community meeting, workshop, or visiting
- Coordinate Boundary Partners to develop annual development plan.
- Ensure Boundary Partners understand the importance of meeting.
- Promote Boundary Partners to create income generating activities, especially for the poor to enhance community well-being and food security.
- Strengthen and assist Boundary Partners to evaluate their performance and build their development ownership.
- Promote Boundary Partners to love, compassionate, relationship, care and provide needed assistance to the poor and vulnerable groups where possible.
- Keep records of community change and progress of community practices.
- At least 1 year experience in community development/organizing
- Strong facilitation skills
- Knowledge in social development, agriculture, relationship
- Good understanding of community empowerment and basic development principles
- Ability to communicate effectively with basic English knowledge is preferred
- Computer literate
- Willing to work with community people in the remote area
Interested candidates should submit their CV and cover letter to
PNKS office: House #19B, Street 145, Sangkat Phsar Deum Thkov, Khan Chamkar Morn, Phnom Penh
or e-mail (no certificates attached) to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 24 July 2019.
Note: State clearly the position you are applying for in the subject line. Contact number: 023 219 554.
Women are encouraged to apply!!!