Information System Specialist for Friends International
|Computer - General, Computer - Networking, Computer - Programming|
|Full time job|
|24 July 2019|
HELLO from Friends
We have some exciting job opportunities here!
Please note that we need native Khmer language speakers for all positions.
- Are you an expert in supporting organizations to build their own information systems? Up for a challenge? Want to help us build even more futures for youth by utilizing the right IT tools?
- If you answered ‘yeah’ to any of the above then you may just be the person we are looking for.
- What about these? Think you’d fit?
- You have previous experience in designing, managing and integrating organization information systems (especially databases, digital data collection, CRM platforms)
- You are familiar with the latest IT tools used in an organization and know ways to integrate them
- You are very systematic and organized in the way how you approach work
- You feel comfortable coordinating within a big team and a multicultural setting
- You enjoy training others to use tools and follow processes that will make their work easier
- You are able to communicate clearly in Khmer and English
- You are able to commit to at least a 12 month mission
Sounds good? AWESOME! Please email your CV now to email mentioned in the contact detail and let’s talk more.
For more information please click here.