Communications Planner for Friends International
|24th July 2019|
HELLO from Friends
We have some exciting job opportunities here!
Please note that we need native Khmer language speakers for all positions.
- Are you feeling stuck in a routine? Up for a challenge? Want to put your planning/organizational/media skills to excellent use for protecting children and building futures for youth?
- If you answered ‘yeah’ to any of the above then you may just be the person we are looking for.
- What about these? Think you’d fit?
- You have excellent planning and organizational skills and you know the tools to use
- You are able to coordinate communications ranging from campaigns to new product launches and tales from our #EverydayHeroes
- You have a commitment to positive social and environmental impact in your work
- You’re great at coordinating within a big team and a multicultural setting
- You speak #hashtag, and you can manage Insta-FB-Twitter in a single breath
- You are able to communicate clearly in Khmer and English (other languages a bonus!)
Sounds good? AWESOME! Please email your CV now to email mentioned in the contact detail and let’s talk more.
For more information please click here.