Chef/Culinary Trainer for Friends International
|24 July 2019|
HELLO from Friends
We have some exciting job opportunities here!
Please note that we need native Khmer language speakers for all positions.
- Ready to spice up your culinary career? Up for a challenge? Interested in supporting young people’s learning by sharing your cooking skills?
- If you answered ‘yes’ then you may just be the person we need.
- Do these 5 things clearly describe you?
- Creative Chef with Asian and International (traditional and modern) recipes up their sleeves or under your hat
- You enjoy teaching others on how to cook and seeing them grow as Chefs
- You are very well organized and have a systematic way of working, inside and outside of the kitchen
- You are excited to support and mentor the culinary teams across Cambodia and the Southeast Asia region
- You are passionate about Personal & Professional development of individuals and teams through solutions focused approacha
Sounds good? AWESOME! Please email your CV now to email mentioned in the contact detail and let’s talk more.
For more information please click here.