Senior Officer, ATM and Card for Amret
|Computer - General, Computer - Networking, Computer - Programming|
|Full time job|
|21 July 2019|
|At least 2 years|
Amret is a leading microfinance institution established in 1991 that contributes to the economic and social development of Cambodia by providing a wide range of financial services to meet the needs of the large targeted customers. Amret has strong commitment and long-term business strategies to be a leading financial institution in the market by deploying ambitious digital strategies.
Amret belongs to the Advans international group (www.advansgroup.com) a major shareholder and international shareholder (FMO and IFC). The Advans group serves over 750,000 clients, and has expanded its operations in nine countries such as Cambodia, Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ghana, Myanmar, Nigeria, Pakistan, and Tunisia.
Amret has 156 branches, located in 25 cities and provinces in Cambodia, and successfully serves 400,000 customers with around 4,000 highly dedicated employees.
- Coordinate with ATM project related parties (Risk, IT, Finance and Legal unit) on producing business requirement, functional specification and technical specification document to have clear expectation for vendor;
- Works closely with vendors, IT team and other related parties regarding card, receipt, ATM maintenance and troubleshooting to ensure ATM machine is performing properly;
- Plan the UAT testing, develop test scenarios and test cases for ATM application, and perform UAT testing to make sure the system is applicable to real scenarios and in accordance to the requirement;
- Develop on ATM and card manual, procedure and guideline such as cash loading, ATM reconciliation, cash monitoring, PIN and Card management, etc. to have proper processes and maintain high level of security as well as provide training to related staff;
- Handle ATM related incidence and fraudulent issues to maintain both customer and company interest;
- Monitor daily cash balance and ATM service quality to ensure there is enough cash for the transaction and on-going service providing to clients without any interruption;
- Analyze the ATM transaction performance and make recommendation.
- Degree in Banking and finance or related fields;
- Minimum 2 year of work experience in electronic banking, especially working in Card production and ATM support;
- Experience in project management is a plus;
- Knowledge in banking products, ATM/card infrastructure, policies and procedure establishment;
- Good verbal and written communication in both Khmer and English;
- Good Computer literacy.
Interest applicants are invited to submit their application along with supporting document to Recruitment and Job Management Unit by using the contacts provided in the contact detail.
Why join us!
- Help drive lasting social development: Your work directly benefit low and middle income Cambodian families, empowering them to improve their lives and pursue their dreams.
- Love your job: You feel good about what you do every day in a dynamic, sharing working environment, where you are treated equally, and with an open door management culture (easy access to EC members).
- Be part of our success story: Work with your colleagues towards the well define Amret+ vision and strategy, contribute to strong performance of one of the top financial institutions.
- Push boundaries to develop yourself: You get opportunities to learn, grow, change directions, be exposed in Amret as across Advans international group
- Get value for what you achieve: Your performance is rewarded, included through competitive salary and incentives. You and your family benefit from valuable packages in terms of insurance, and retirement plans.
- Create and innovate: Your ideas are valued, your overcome challenges, evolve in an agile company, which invests in the future.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
អម្រឹត ជាគ្រឹះស្ថានមីក្រូហិរញ្ញវត្ថុ ឈានមុខគេក្នុង ការរួមចំណែក ដល់ការអភិវឌ្ឍសេដ្ឋកិច្ច និងសង្គមនៃ ប្រទេសកម្ពុជា តាមរយៈការផ្តល់នូវ សេវាហិរញ្ញវត្ថុដល់អតិថិជន គោលដៅយ៉ាងច្រើន។ អម្រឹត មានការប្តេជ្ញាចិត្តខ្ពស់ និងមានយុទ្ធសាស្រ្ត អាជីវកម្មរយៈពេលវែង ដើម្បីក្លាយជាស្ថាប័នហិរញ្ញវត្ថុ ឈានមុខគេនៅក្នុងទីផ្សារ។
|012 635 150 (Mobile)|
|#80, Street 315, Sangkat Boeung Kak 2, Khan Toul Kok, Phnom Penh|