Supervisor, Compliance for Amret
|21 July 2019|
|At least 3 years|
Amret is a leading microfinance institution established in 1991 that contributes to the economic and social development of Cambodia by providing a wide range of financial services to meet the needs of the large targeted customers. Amret has strong commitment and long-term business strategies to be a leading financial institution in the market by deploying ambitious digital strategies.
Amret belongs to the Advans international group a major shareholder and international shareholder (FMO and IFC). The Advans group serves over 750,000 clients, and has expanded its operations in nine countries such as Cambodia, Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ghana, Myanmar, Nigeria, Pakistan, and Tunisia.
Amret has 156 branches, located in 25 cities and provinces in Cambodia, and successfully serves 400,000 customers with around 4,000 highly dedicated employees.
- Develop and update legal and regulatory compliance tools, policies and procedures in compliance with external regulatory requirements
- Lead in developing and updating policy, procedure and guidelines to make sure appropriate Anti-Money Laundering/Counter Financing of Terrorism (AML/CFT) strategy is implemented properly and effectively
- Develop training tools and materials to create or refresh training and coaching for existing and new staff
- Lead in developing and updating the compliance checklist and carrying out compliance checks
- Collaborate with and support the work of external regulators (e.g. NBC, rating agencies, stakeholders …)
- Assist on prepare all correspondent letters to/from external parties including translation, circulation and compilation
- Liaise with relevant business to rectify findings/issues raised by External Audit, regulators by tracking progress of the remediation actions made by relevant business owners
- Analyze information received from whistleblowers and evaluate whether the company should investigate the concerns raised, and ensure complaints are resolved quickly and fairly by forming a Whistleblowing Committee
- Report all non-compliance issues and whistleblowing cases to the chair of the Risk Oversight Committee
- Support the unit manager in preparing and submitting control reports to regulatory authorities and updating internal control systems
- Support Senior Manager in preparing monthly compliance reports for compliance unit and Board Committees levels
- Update the status of non-compliant issues which breach to Amret's policies and procedure including the remediation actions
- Attend ad-hoc tasks requested by business department and update the status to senior manager on critical point regarding ML/FT risk or compliant risks
- Degree in law, finance or related field from a reputable institution
- Master degree is an advantage
- Minimum 3 year of work experience in a related field, preferably with exposure to Compliance, internal control or auditing within banking industry
- Experience in complaint handling and dealing with regulators
- Understanding of regulatory reporting requirements, research methods and compliance analysis
- Knowledge of concepts, products, practices and compliance techniques for the financial services industry
- Good verbal and written communication in both Khmer and English
- Good interpersonal, communication and persuasive skills
- Good management and problem-solving skills and able to work under pressure.
Interest applicants are invited to submit their application along with supporting document to Recruitment and Job Management Unit at address or email provided in the contact detail.
Why join us!
- Help drive lasting social development: Your work directly benefit low and middle income Cambodian families, empowering them to improve their lives and pursue their dreams.
- Love your job: You feel good about what you do every day in a dynamic, sharing working environment, where you are treated equally, and with an open door management culture (easy access to EC members).
- Be part of our success story: Work with your colleagues towards the well define Amret+ vision and strategy, contribute to strong performance of one of the top financial institutions.
- Push boundaries to develop yourself: You get opportunities to learn, grow, change directions, be exposed in Amret as across Advans international group
- Get value for what you achieve: Your performance is rewarded, included through competitive salary and incentives. You and your family benefit from valuable packages in terms of insurance, and retirement plans.
- Create and innovate: Your ideas are valued, your overcome challenges, evolve in an agile company, which invests in the future.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
អម្រឹត ជាគ្រឹះស្ថានមីក្រូហិរញ្ញវត្ថុ ឈានមុខគេក្នុង ការរួមចំណែក ដល់ការអភិវឌ្ឍសេដ្ឋកិច្ច និងសង្គមនៃ ប្រទេសកម្ពុជា តាមរយៈការផ្តល់នូវ សេវាហិរញ្ញវត្ថុដល់អតិថិជន គោលដៅយ៉ាងច្រើន។ អម្រឹត មានការប្តេជ្ញាចិត្តខ្ពស់ និងមានយុទ្ធសាស្រ្ត អាជីវកម្មរយៈពេលវែង ដើម្បីក្លាយជាស្ថាប័នហិរញ្ញវត្ថុ ឈានមុខគេនៅក្នុងទីផ្សារ។
|012 635 150 (Mobile)|
|#80, Street 315, Sangkat Boeung Kak 2, Khan Toul Kok, Phnom Penh|