Senior Manager, Financial Analysis for Amret
|Analyst / Assessment, Banking / Finance|
|Full time job|
|21st July 2019|
|At least 4 years|
Amret is a leading microfinance institution established in 1991 that contributes to the economic and social development of Cambodia by providing a wide range of financial services to meet the needs of the large targeted customers. Amret has strong commitment and long-term business strategies to be a leading financial institution in the market by deploying ambitious digital strategies.
Amret belongs to the Advans international group a major shareholder and international shareholder (FMO and IFC). The Advans group serves over 750,000 clients, and has expanded its operations in nine countries such as Cambodia, Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ghana, Myanmar, Nigeria, Pakistan, and Tunisia.
Amret has 156 branches, located in 25 cities and provinces in Cambodia, and successfully serves 400,000 customers with around 4,000 highly dedicated employees.
- Develop/update processes, guidelines and work plans for producing timely high quality financial performance analyses and reports for management and branches
- Review branches’ monthly and quarterly financial performance reports to ensure high quality reporting and to monitor and improve operational and business performance
- Produce for the management a monthly and quarterly financial performance analysis, highlight areas for branch improvement Review, and verify all ad hoc financial performance reports and analysis as required and deemed necessary by other departments Approve responses to all queries about financial performance reports and analysis
- Review training materials on financial performance reporting and analysis to ensure their sufficiency
- Perform monthly control to verify and ensure the accuracy and completeness of tax compilation and preparation for financial performance reporting
- Lead, manage and develop team members to achieve high quality results and to strengthen Amret’s high performance culture Ensure continuous improvement of staff capacity.
- Degree in Business Administration, ACCA (level F1-F7) or equivalent is preferable
- Minimum 4 years of work experience in accounting, auditing, taxation, financial analysis or related field Minimum 2 years of work experience in supervisory or managerial role
- Strong data mining and financial reporting skills
- Good verbal and written communication in both Khmer and English Good communication, interpersonal and motivational skills
- Good management and problem-solving skills and able to work under pressure.
Interest applicants are invited to submit their application along with supporting document to Recruitment and Job Management Unit at address or email provided in the contact detail.
Why join us!
- Help drive lasting social development: Your work directly benefit low and middle income Cambodian families, empowering them to improve their lives and pursue their dreams.
- Love your job: You feel good about what you do every day in a dynamic, sharing working environment, where you are treated equally, and with an open door management culture (easy access to EC members).
- Be part of our success story: Work with your colleagues towards the well define Amret+ vision and strategy, contribute to strong performance of one of the top financial institutions.
- Push boundaries to develop yourself: You get opportunities to learn, grow, change directions, be exposed in Amret as across Advans international group
- Get value for what you achieve: Your performance is rewarded, included through competitive salary and incentives. You and your family benefit from valuable packages in terms of insurance, and retirement plans.
- Create and innovate: Your ideas are valued, your overcome challenges, evolve in an agile company, which invests in the future.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
អម្រឹត ជាគ្រឹះស្ថានមីក្រូហិរញ្ញវត្ថុ ឈានមុខគេក្នុង ការរួមចំណែក ដល់ការអភិវឌ្ឍសេដ្ឋកិច្ច និងសង្គមនៃ ប្រទេសកម្ពុជា តាមរយៈការផ្តល់នូវ សេវាហិរញ្ញវត្ថុដល់អតិថិជន គោលដៅយ៉ាងច្រើន។ អម្រឹត មានការប្តេជ្ញាចិត្តខ្ពស់ និងមានយុទ្ធសាស្រ្ត អាជីវកម្មរយៈពេលវែង ដើម្បីក្លាយជាស្ថាប័នហិរញ្ញវត្ថុ ឈានមុខគេនៅក្នុងទីផ្សារ។
|012 635 150 (Mobile)|
|#80, Street 315, Sangkat Boeung Kak 2, Khan Toul Kok, Phnom Penh|